We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
The Account Manager is responsible for client management and delivery for [x+1] display media campaigns and related media solutions. The Account Manager is aligned by region (Northeast, South, Midwest, West) and works closely with the regional sales team. The position reports into the Director, Account Management.
Engage in the sales process, working with the Sales team to build agency business and relationships; prepare RFP responses process and receive incoming IOs. Work with Sales in problem definition and solution scoping.
Lead a cross-functional operating team (across ad operations, campaign management, and analytics) on each campaign. Operate within a matrixed environment.
Manage campaign set-up / scoping, reporting, campaign status, and issue resolution.
Manage communications and relationships with agency contacts (media planners, media supervisors) to expand [x+1]'s business specifically upsell of existing campaigns.
Able to represent [x+1] solutions specific to industry verticals, competitive differentiation, and [x+1] product suite.
- Develop and build successful relationships with prospects, clients, and internal team members.
- Manage all aspects of campaign delivery including:
- Ensuring campaign goals are clearly defined and understood by Media Ops and Campaign Management. Supply required documentation.
- Monitor campaign and alert team members with performance concerns.
- When issues are identified, work with Ops & Campaign Management to develop solutions and client communication.
- Lead weekly calls with client to discuss campaign performance and review any outstanding issues.
- Design and fully understand all tagging and other points of operations which are required or are already in place to accomplish campaign goals.
- Escalate any major client issues, bringing in senior management as appropriate.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, listening, writing and project management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and organize workload for self and for other team members
- 5-7 years experience overall in agency, client-side, or consulting positions
- 2-4 years experience in the online industry
- Experience in display media
- Agency experience preferred
- Excellent communications skills and relationship skills
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel and Powerpoint
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics desirable
Click here to apply.