We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
Client Solutions, Senior Associate
[x+1], the leader in predictive marketing, maximizes the return on marketing investment (ROI) of websites and digital media using its patented targeting technology. Providing the first end-to-end digital solution for advertisers and agencies, it optimizes engagement rates and lift conversion in both media and on websites. Its predictive marketing solutions enable automated, real-time decision making and personalization so the right advertisement and content is delivered to the right person at the right time. Top companies in travel, financial services, telecommunications, and online services have significantly increased the performance of their digital marketing using the services of [x+1]. The company is headquartered in New York City.
The Client Solutions team is responsible for managing client relationships and the delivery of solutions for [x+1]'s clients. [x+1] works with Fortune-500 advertisers across industries including financial services, travel, telcom, insurance, and online.
The Senior Associate position is a member of the Client Solutions account team. As part of a cohesive team the Associate will work to deliver best of breed customer service and performance for our marketing clients. It is an entry-level position for recent graduates or professionals with 1-2 years of work experience.
- Assume a supporting role in a cross-functional team including Client Solutions, Analytics, Operations, and Implementation of Web Site and Display Media optimization. Act in a client-facing capacity to execute against the direction, communications, and outcomes across the teams.
- Participate in client calls and communications. Assist in the development of client-facing materials including proposals, presentation deliverables, strategic points of view, status reports, and requirements documents. Execute to directed outcomes and follow-ups.
- Assist in the delivery of scoped services for clients, coordinating efforts across the internal operational teams (client solutions, analytics, operations, and implementation) ensuring timeliness and quality at each step.
- Review and ensure the quality and delivery of operational responsibilities including delivery of reports, communication of campaign and/or analytic changes.
- Reports to Manager/Director, Client Solutions.
- Be an excellent client-facing representative for our company with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Work effortlessly and constructively within a team environment
- Able to develop a command of [x+1]'s products and services which are quantitative and analytical in nature. Comfortable with hands-on Excel, data, or technology activities -- or developing your skills in those areas.
- Able to think on your feet and handle a dynamic environment with good judgment
- Demonstrate excellent communication, listening, writing and project management skills.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Excellent communications skills and personal skills
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel and Powerpoint
- Undergraduate degree in a technical or business major desirable
Click here to apply.