We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
Client Solutions, Manager
[x+1], the leader in predictive marketing, maximizes the return on marketing investment (ROI) of websites and digital media using its patented targeting technology. Providing the first end-to-end digital solution for advertisers and agencies, it optimizes engagement rates and lift conversion in both media and on websites. Its predictive marketing solutions enable automated, real-time decision making and personalization so the right advertisement and content is delivered to the right person at the right time. Top companies in travel, financial services, telecommunications, and online services have significantly increased the performance of their digital marketing using the services of [x+1]. The company is headquartered in New York City.
The Client Solutions team is responsible for managing client relationships and the delivery of solutions for [x+1]'s clients. [x+1] works with Fortune-500 advertisers across industries including financial services, travel, telcom, insurance, and online.
The Manager position is a member of the Client Solutions account team. As part of a cohesive team the Manager will work to deliver best of breed customer service and performance for our marketing clients. It is a management position requiring a minimum of 5-7 years work experience in a related field.
- Assume a leadership role in a cross-functional team including Client Solutions, Analytics, Operations, and Implementation of Web Site and Display Media optimization. Act in a client-facing capacity to lead the direction, communications, and outcomes across the teams.
- Assist sales and senior management in the scoping of solutions for clients resulting in programs which support the client's business objectives and position the relationship for success.
- Manage the delivery of scoped services for clients, coordinating efforts across the internal operational teams (client solutions, analytics, operations, and implementation) ensuring timeliness and quality at each step.
- Lead client calls and communications including the development of client-facing materials including proposals, presentation deliverables, strategic points of view, status reports, and requirements documents. Ensure and manage to outcomes and follow-ups.
- Review and ensure the quality and delivery of operational responsibilities including delivery of reports, communication of campaign and/or analytic changes.
- Reports to Senior / Director, Client Solutions.
- Develop and build excellent relationships with prospects, clients, and internal team members.
- Manage all aspects of campaign delivery including:Ensuring campaign goals are clearly defined and understood by team members. Supply required documentation.
- Monitor campaign and alert team members with performance concerns.
- When issues are identified, work with team members to develop solutions and client communication.
- Lead weekly calls with client to discuss campaign performance and review any outstanding issues.
- Design and fully understand all tagging and other points of operations which are required or are already in place to accomplish campaign goals.
- Escalate any major client issues, bringing in senior management as appropriate.
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving, communication, listening, writing and project management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and organize workload for self and for other team members
- 4-6 years experience overall in agency, client-side, or consulting positions
- 2-4 years experience in the online industry
- Excellent communications skills and relationship skills
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a technical or business field desirable
Click here to apply.