We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
Manager, Client Solutions
Department: Client solutions
Reports to: Director, Client Solutions
Location: New York City or South Norwalk, CT
[x+1], the leader in predictive marketing, maximizes the return on marketing investment (ROI) of websites and digital media using its patented targeting technology. Providing the first end-to-end digital solution for advertisers and agencies, it optimizes engagement rates and lift conversion in both media and on websites. Its predictive marketing solutions enable automated, real-time decision making and personalization so the right advertisement and content is delivered to the right person at the right time. Top companies in travel, financial services, telecommunications, and online services have significantly increased the performance of their digital marketing using the services of [x+1]. The company is headquartered in New York City.
This position will lead and manage client relationships and engagements to build cross-channel digital marketing capabilities. This individual will serve as the day to day business owner of multiple clients, reporting to the Director, Client Solutions who owns the overall account relationship. This position will partner with experienced digital marketers on the client side (Directors, Sr Managers, functional discipline leads) to build performance marketing capabilities using the [x+1] platform, client platforms, data, and advanced analytics.
Responsibilities include implementation, management and optimization of end-to-end digital marketing capability development and operations:
- Translation of client need(s) into a high-impact solution
- Develop, implement and manage the tactical project plan for execution
- Manage a cross-functional team of operations, analysts, and technologists to implement solutions and deliver on client commitments
- Develop, implement and execute against measurement frameworks to monitor and steer program progress and success
- Manage and develop client relationships, handle and resolve issues and opportunities
- Marketing experience across multiple media; industry experience in client's core businesses
- Accountable for integrated client results
- Creates and interprets basic analysis; indentifies opportunities for more advanced analysis in conjunction with Analyst team
- Support Director on crafting appropriate strategies and identifying opportunities to achieve client objectives
Campaigns include display media, web site optimization, landing page optimization, and coordination of multi-channel campaigns (e-mail, display media, search, and on-site).
This position reports to Director-level, Client Solutions.
[x+1] is considering only experienced candidates for this position.
Desired background and experience:
- 5 years of experience in the Professional Services and/or Online industries in areas including interactive media/marketing, database marketing, e-commerce and/or strategy. Specific industry expertise a plus
- Background managing projects and teams in an industry, consulting, agency, or software / service role
- Effectively manage and oversee online marketing programs -- bridging the disciplines of marketing, measurement, technology, and databases
- Ability to think on one's feet and manage dynamic situations and environments
- Ability to advocate and influence in support of a vision and direction
- Passion for technology
- Excellent program and project management skills, including stellar client management skills
- An analytic and fact-based approach to problem-solving
- Strong presentation skills and ability to interact with senior management
- Experience in one or several functional desired: marketing / brand management, media, bidded display media, search, application of statistical modeling, database marketing, product management, web technology
- Proven experience in managing teams and in working cross functionally across an organization
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Proven power user of MS Office products
Click here to apply.