We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
Online Media Traffic Coordinator
POSITION TITLE: Online Media Traffic Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Site & Media Operations
Reports to: Manager, Operations
Are you really good at puzzles? Do you take things apart just to see how they work? Do you like sports trivia? If so, you should consider joining the [x+1] Ops team. We're currently looking for candidates to join our growing team!
A little about us: Since 1999, [x+1] has helped marketers connect with consumers in more meaningful, actionable ways, delivering content and offers where they're most relevant. We work with brands, agencies and media companies to determine the most valuable customer attributes (those characteristics that indicate who is most likely to respond favorably) and then interact with those people when and where they are online.
The [x+1] Origin platform is a way to integrate customer-centric, data-driven marketing technology architected from the ground up to centralize data sources, manage all inbound interactions on websites and synchronize all digital outbound communications. [x+1] Origin is the starting place for digital marketing integration.
- Ensure proper implementation and launch of site and media campaigns across [x+1]'s platform
- Perform day-to-day operations including: campaign trafficking and reporting
- Implement campaign structure as defined by senior team members
- Update and maintain client's site decisioning content based on client direct requests
- Communicate and manage client expectations on future updates
- Monitor new initiatives to meet and improve on client's conversion and site goals
- Some trafficking of Media campaigns including creative and campaign QA
- 1+ years experience in trafficking in an ad server (DFA, DFP, Atlas, etc)
- Proactive, detail-oriented , and generally curious about how things work
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experience talking to all levels of an organization
- Experience in client services and working in a customer facing role preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Comfort and experience with a fast paced start-up environment
- Willingness and ability to learn and do whatever is needed to see a project through to completion
Bachelor's degree and at least 1 years of related experience required.
Click here to apply.