We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
Department: Media & Site Operations
Report to: Sr. Manager, Operations
[x+1] makes online media and marketing more effective by identifying high-value customer and serving up offers and content that are relevant to them.
We increase the productivity of each customer interaction through our industry-leading predictive marketing solutions. These solutions are powered by our patented technology: the Predictive Optimization Engine (POE). Leading companies in financial services, telecommunications, online services, travel and automotive industries have significantly increased message accuracy, customer response and profitability with [x+1]. Site+1 and Media+1 are platform neutral in their technology and work seamlessly with all existing major third party ad servers, content management systems, and other online marketing tools.
We are looking for smart and enthusiastic candidates to join our growing team!
- Ensure proper implementation and launch of media and site campaigns across [x+1]'s platform
- Perform day-to-day operations including: campaign trafficking, QA and reporting
- Implement campaign structure as defined by senior team members
- Review creative submissions to meet technical specifications
- QA media campaign and pixel setup to ensure accurate launch
- Test creative as needed for quality assurance
- Assist Client Solutions with creative specification inquiries
- Monitor performance on Tier 3 clients
- Update and maintain a dashboard for performance and pacing
- 1+ years experience in trafficking online media campaigns or related position
- Proactive, detail-oriented , and generally curious about how things work
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experience talking to all levels of an organization
- Experience in client services and working in a customer facing role preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Comfort and experience with a fast paced start-up environment
- Willingness and ability to learn and do whatever is needed to see a project through to completion
- Basic knowledge of online advertising including banner ads as well as rich media is also a plus
Bachelor's degree and/or at least 1 years of related experience is required.
Click here to apply.