We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
Senior Manager, Online Marketing Optimization & Analytics
This position is primarily responsible for helping clients achieve the optimal ROI for their online marketing programs using [x+1]'s sophisticated predictive modeling technology, data analytics and reporting tools. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years experience across a combination of data analytics, online/interactive marketing, statistical modeling and marketing performance measurement.
- Consult with clients regarding development alignment of marketing programs across on-line channels (e.g., site, banners, search, e-mail)
- Manage marketing/media client analytic relationships, including identifying and forming relationships with additional decision makers/influencers within current clients
- Analyze and interpret marketing program results to drive future client marketing strategies
- Develop best practices and process for optimizing on-line marketing campaigns
- Determine set-up, including testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and optimization modeling requirements, for ensuring full impact and efficiency of optimization efforts
- Communicate campaign optimization results to clients to prove value against original business goals
- Guide junior marketing analysts on best practices for how to optimize on-line campaigns
- Develop case studies of successful optimization efforts in support of business development efforts
- 6+ years experience in Marketing, specifically Interactive Marketing, Database Marketing, and/or Online Marketing Strategy Consulting
- Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing and evaluating marketing campaigns (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc)
- Strong knowledge of online marketing best practices
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- MS Office fluency; including MS Access. Experience with VBA/Excel Macros, SQL, SAS, or other data manipulation tools a plus
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, or equivalent experience. Masters in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, or equivalent experience a plus.
Click here to apply.