We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
Analyst, Online Marketing Optimization & Analytics
This position is primarily responsible for helping clients achieve the optimal ROI for their online marketing programs using [x+1]'s sophisticated predictive modeling technology, data analytics and reporting tools.
- Consult with clients regarding development & alignment of marketing programs across digital channels (e.g., client web site, media, search landing pages, e-mail).
- Analyze and interpret marketing program results to drive future client marketing strategies
- Analyze audience modeling results and 3rd party data sources for media program optimization
- Determine set-up, including testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and optimization modeling requirements, for ensuring full impact and efficiency of optimization efforts
- Communicate campaign optimization results and media improvement recommendations to clients and internal teams
- Experience with and/or academic background in marketing analytical methodologies (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc) and/or other quantitative analytics.
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- MS Office fluency; including MS Access. Experience with VBA/Excel Macros, SQL, SAS, or other data manipulation tools a plus
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
Click here to apply.