We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
Manager, Online Marketing & Analytics
Location: New York City
The Manager of Online Marketing Optimization & Analytics will lead a team of analysts that help clients achieve the optimal ROI on their marketing programs using [x+1]'s sophisticated predictive modeling technology, data analytics and reporting tools. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience across a combination of data analytics, online / interactive marketing, statistical modeling and marketing performance measurement.
- Consult with clients regarding development alignment of marketing programs across on-line channels (e.g., site, banners, search, e-mail)
- Manage marketing/media client relationships, including identifying and forming relationships with additional decision makers/influencers within current clients
- Analyze and interpret marketing program results to drive future client marketing strategies
- Develop best practices and process for on-line marketing campaigns including digital media, landing page, and web site optimization
- Determine set-up, including testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and optimization modeling requirements, for ensuring full impact and efficiency of optimization efforts
- Communicate campaign optimization results to clients to prove value against original business goals
- Manage junior analysts to foster their skills and their knowledge of data and analytical techniques; guide analysts on best practices for optimizing on-line campaigns
- Work with team to invent and specify proprietary data products, both proactively and in support of specific digital advertising campaigns and based on demand within specific industry verticals
- 5-7 years experience in Marketing, specifically Interactive Marketing, Database Marketing, and/or Online Marketing Strategy Consulting, is required as is a demonstrated comfort with a of variety of campaign performance metrics
- Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing and evaluating marketing campaigns (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.) as well as a strong knowledge of online marketing best practices
- Experience with SQL, SAS, SPSS, S-Plus, R or other data manipulation / data analytics tools is a plus
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, TIBCO Spotfire, QlikView, and MicroStrategy, etc. is a plus
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Proven ability to generate hypotheses on use of data in campaigns and the ability to help design tests to validate hypotheses; familiarly with third party data sources such Claritas, Acxiom, Abacus, TARGUSinfo, eXelate Media, BlueKai, or other geo-demographic data is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, or equivalent experience. Masters in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, or equivalent experience a plus
Click here to apply.
[x+1] makes online media and marketing more effective by identifying high-value customer and serving up offers and content that are relevant to them. We increase the productivity of each customer interaction through our industry-leading predictive marketing solutions. These solutions are powered by our patented technology: the Predictive Optimization Engine (POE). Leading companies in financial services, telecommunications, online services, travel and automotive industries have significantly increased message accuracy, customer response and profitability with [x+1]. Site+1 and Media+1 are platform neutral in their technology and work seamlessly with all existing major third party ad servers, content management systems, and other online marketing tools.