We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
Grow your market share with insights from on- and off-line data
The ways customers interact with the brands they love are all over the map. But CPG brand relationships today are digital fostered by two-way communication that satisfies both consumer behavior and marketing objectives on the fly.
Consumer packaged goods companies share several common digital
- Customer education (nutrition facts, health and wellness tips)
- Community or cause connections (charity sponsorships, green efforts)
- Tips for product usage (usage occasions, recipes)
- Practical help like product locator services (on-line / brick purchase location)
- Brand image builders (games, post cards, apps)
- Gather feedback and create a brand following (Facebook, Clubs, Panels)
With the evolution of digital, CPG marketing
opportunities are greatly expanded.
- Data-driven consumer segmentation provides more relevant digital experiences
- Customized offers and more control over all four P's helps avoid over-promotion and diminished influence
- Maximize relevant messages to involve customers with the brand, strengthen connections and provide the information they need
- Simplify distribution of offers with direct-to-consumer messaging and delivery customized for specific geographies to avoid conflict with retailer efforts
Let [x+1] show you how the leading CPG brands are executing Enterprise DMP-driven digital marketing campaigns considered "impossible" only months ago.
Learn how data is redefining marketing and being used to drive decisions and execute campaigns across channels.
The Digital Marketing Hub
See how [x+1] technology drives sales faster with synchronized messages
across your on- and off-line channels.
Help your CPG clients build loyalty with synchronized, relevant campaigns.
Download White Paper
Read white paper to learn how [x+1] Origin Enterprise DMP can benefit your organization