We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
Watch leads go from prospects to customers
to valued customers in real time.
Financial Services companies are hungry for simple ways to offer increasingly complex products to their customers. A new generation of digital marketing tools not only can recognize, attract and close new customers, but also service and up-sell existing ones.
Consumer desires change on a dime. With [x+1]'s data management capabilities, you can communicate a customized set of offerings based on account information and management options to meet those needs across channels. No wonder some of the largest financial services providers are already working with [x+1] on their digital marketing initiatives.
Typical digital marketing initiatives for Financial Services providers:
- Offering value-added services, products, and bundles
- Online account management assistance for customers
- Customer service inquiry routing to the most effective resource
Advanced digital marketing for financial services include:
- Personalized site experiences leveraged from massive 1st party data
- Targeted offers to specific audiences using eligibility logic
- Customized offers based on user behavior
- Maximized up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and improved closure rates using customer segmentation logic rules
- Empowering shoppers quickly and easily with relevant information
- Enhance sales communications efforts through call centers, e-mail, and mobile by leveraging online interaction with high-value leads
Want to hear more on how [x+1] can deliver customer-centric financial service marketing communications to your prospects and clients? Contact us.
Learn how data is redefining marketing and being used to drive decisions and execute campaigns across channels.
The Digital Marketing Hub
See how [x+1] technology drives sales faster with synchronized messages
across your on- and off-line channels.
Help your CPG clients build loyalty with synchronized, relevant campaigns.
Download White Paper
Read white paper to learn how [x+1] Origin Enterprise DMP can benefit your organization