We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
Knowing your customer helps close sales a lot faster.
It's not that mysterious. Shoppers look, read and often buy what they like based on predictable patterns. Both online and offline retailers pride themselves on knowing their customers' purchase funnel.
Digital retail marketing basics
Retailers currently leverage a lot of information to increase share of shopping dollars, and create more customer advocates, including:
- Information generated by loyalty programs improves relevance of communication on-line
- Information collected at registration fuels sales and customer satisfaction metrics
- Offers are customized based on past purchase behavior
Closing the sale digitally with enhanced retail marketing solutions
Today, retailers can improve marketing ROI by targeting deals and coupons to the right audience with a range of solutions that provide relevant messages that drive buyers through the purchase funnel without requiring rock-bottom pricing. Tactics include:
- Partnering with manufacturers to serve up relevant offers based on past digital behavior
- In-store featured activities served dynamically to the most receptive audience targeting the customers closest to the end of the purchase funnel
- A customized dynamic web site experience to drive awareness out of the store and influences the list-making process at home
- Serving up targeted offers based on behavioral contexts, such as recent searches for HDTV.
- Mobile apps can provide consistent experiences, messages, and offers based on in-store and on-line behavioral contexts critical to reaching customers lower in the purchase funnel as part of the in-store consideration process.
If you're ready to see how [x+1] Origin Digital Marketing Hub technology can make the cash register ring, contact us to see how we can lift your digital retail sales online and off.
The Digital Marketing Hub
See how [x+1] technology drives sales faster with synchronized messages
across your on- and off-line channels.
Help your CPG clients build loyalty with synchronized, relevant campaigns.
Download White Paper
Read white paper to learn how [x+1] Origin Enterprise DMP can benefit your organization