We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
Relevant, data-driven marketing messages make the difference
when people book travel.
Today's travelers book their own flights and make their own hotel reservations. With almost $100 billion in annual online sales, the race to serve them has become a lesson in evolution.
Digital interaction allows customers to complete the entire purchase cycle, from exploring service routes, locations, prices, amenities and schedules to booking reservations. Now the opportunity to deliver personalized and consistent customer experiences across channels is the new reality.
Even though discount travel sites have driven pricing down and customer loyalty along with its most travel companies are still engaged in:
- delivering price, schedule, and service availability
- providing current offers and linking with partners to offer value-added-services
- managing customer loyalty programs
- promoting seasonal offers and special event packages
The massive amounts of proprietary data resulting from these interactions can now be leveraged to create a customized experience for each consumer that delivers dynamic interactions:
- better customer satisfaction by communicating relevant information consistently across channels, recognizing users, and addressing recent inquiries or issues proactively
- dynamic content offers based on personalized past behavior can help users find relevant information quickly and easily
- two-way communication personalizes the experiences further through call center action, email communication, and mobile offers that can be tailored based on consumer interaction online
Contact [x+1] to see how data management drives marketing exepriences across your website, media and offline channels to build revenue and loyalty.
The Digital Marketing Hub
See how [x+1] technology drives sales faster with synchronized messages across
your on- and off-line channels.
Help your CPG clients build loyalty with synchronized, relevant campaigns.
Download White Paper
Read white paper to learn how [x+1] Origin Enterprise DMP can benefit your organization