We had a great turnout for [x+1]'s NexTargeting Summit on April 23, 2013 in San...
Maximizing the power of data to drive real-time, one-to-one interactions has been a dream since the earliest days of the web. Today [x+1] Origin Digital Marketing Hub delivers.
The Digital Marketing Hub enables campaign optimization across each interaction for all the digital channels in your marketing plan to deliver the right content, message, offer or ad to one person at a time. The net benefit? More relevant interactions. More compelling brand experiences. Higher conversation rates. Less media waste. And most importantly, an empowered marketing department in control of its marketing initiatives.
What makes [x+1] Origin different:
Open web services-based architecture - Manage multiple channels in real time,
fostering two-way dialogue between internal and external systems.
- Establish a central integrated hub for managing all your digital marketing and campaign optimizations
- Drive informed interactions to any digital touch point by combining an Enterprise DMP with a real time decision engine
- Simplify execution with fewer hand offs through integrated tag management, Enterprise DMP, DSP, purchase funnel analytics and creative libraries
- Centralize decisioning logic across channels
- Consistent user interface
- No latency. No data loss. Fully scalable
Built-in Channels of Action - The true strength of [x+1] Origin is its ability to integrate with execution channels. Touch point integration opportunities include site optimization, display media DSP, Facebook page content decisioning, ad-server decisioning, and triggered email, SMS, chat, and call center integration. Marketers can now make campaign choices that once they could only dream of.
Data Integration - Disparate data sources come together in a common framework. Now data can be cut and combined to define audience segments, create complex rules or provide analytic insights. Cross channel dashboards provide program insight at a glance: from site and display ads to mobile, social, and email.
Patented Decision Engine - POETM is our advanced multivariate modeling engine. Its algorithms are designed to find the best fit model for each tactic, then create audiences that optimally provide the outcomes you seek. It's the optimization brain behind our Digital Marketing Hub.
Open APIs - Origin Web Services APIs enable clients to quickly update user data within the platform or query stored data. And integration with existing data platforms, data sources, and other enterprise systems is now a simple straightforward process.
IT and Marketing alignment - [x+1] Origin integrates several point solutions into one platform, so IT can master just one vendor instead of several. Integrated marketing processes and unified channel and messaging strategies help IT look more like a top-line results partner instead of a cost center.
Bottom line? [x+1] Origin manages communications
with each prospect better:
Origin creates a consistent messaging strategy that:
- Combines tactical solutions into a performance optimization network
- Manages dashboarding, attribution analytics, DSP, tag management and Web site creative decisioning
- Works across execution silos
- Moves customers and prospects down the marketing funnel
- Drives action. Lifts conversion.
Take the power of an Enterprise DMP to the next level.
We'll show you how the [x+1] Origin Digital Marketing
Hub can synchronize all your digital marketing efforts and optimize your results.
Learn more about all of the components of the Hub:
|Watch [x+1] Videos
|Download White Paper
|Learn how to harness the power of data to create more effective marketing campaigns
Welcome to the Era of Digital Intelligence